Prideful Patchez FAQâ€™s
How to iron on Prideful Patchez?
Conventional Iron Instructions:
1) Set Iron to the hottest heat level with no steam
2) Place heat resistant cover over the patch
3) Hold the iron on top of patch for 35-45 seconds
4) Turn garment inside out and repeat step 3
5) Allow the patch to cool down before manipulating it
6) Enjoy your Prideful Patchez!
Heat Press Instruction:
1) Set your heat press to 350 degrees.
2) Place your patch in the desired position and place a heat resistant cover on the patch
3) Press the garment for 30 second
4) Turn the garment inside out and press for 10 more seconds.
5) Allow patch to cool down before manipulating it
Can I sew on my Prideful Patchez?Yes. Although our patchez are iron on, you have an option to sew them on. Sewing on is recommended to ensure a lifetime application of the patch.
Can I Wash My Prideful Patchwork Clothing?Yes, you can wash your garments. It is recommended that you hand wash your garments and pay special attention to the area where patches are located.
Does Prideful Patchez Offer Wholesale Pricing?
Yes, please email us at email@example.com
Do You Make Custom Patchez?
Yes, we make custom patches. Custom Orders can be placed at firstname.lastname@example.org